Friday, March 1, 2013

SCOUTING

Long story short: This Indian Scout was an actual basement find about 3 years ago. My sister's mother in law was cleaning out an old Victorian in SF, and there it was. The only person she knew to call that would be interested in it was my dad. Yup, she gave it to him... and he SOLD IT! I was pissed when he told me. In his defense, the person who actually "owned" the bike had some lawyer call about it, but in terms of what was happening to the property, it was given fair and square. My father didn't want the hassle behind it, didn't have a need for it, and sold it to the first guy who realized what it was and what my dad was selling it for. I couldn't believe it.
 If you're that guy, know that guy, or even think you may know where it is, get in touch with me. My dad sold a '69 Camaro, a '57 Nomad and a few Impalas that I'd of preferred he kept, but I really wanted this Indian... so you know I'll pay for it. He supposedly sold it to someone in SoCal...?









No comments:

Post a Comment