"Little Miss Mustache Rider" is ready for ya!
1966 Triumph 500 Chopper built by SpaGetty's Garage.
- 6" up and 4"out streched frame with new CNC neck from Lowbrow Customs
- Arlen Ness super narrow wishbone 10" over springer front end
- SpaGetty "Gunner" bars
- Biltwell "Whiskey Throttle"
- 21" ball spool front wheel
- 19" Invader rear wheel custom fit to stock drum/sprocket
- Fresh top end motor work done by Four Aces Cycles
- Tri-Spark electronic ignition unit
- Custom 1 3/4 exhaust with ring tips
- Custom 1.8 "Frisco" tank welded to the frame
- Custom narrowed bobtail peaked fender
- Custom sissy bar
- Custom headlight by Good As Gold Fabrication
- Custom brass beehive tailight
A real bitchin' skinny bike! $6,000 obo
Email or call the shop: email@example.com or (818) 842-5366