Sunday, March 10, 2013

*FXDL*

I picked up this FXDL up from an ex-Marine last September. I'm almost ashamed at what I ended up paying for it, but the guy needed help, he helped us, so I bought it.
I wanted another FXR, but this thing came up and I've only heard good things about the Twin Cam motors. Most that go for the "Club Style" look usually do it with the FXDs, but I'll admit I like the bling from the Lowriders, and obviously the lower stance.
My man Spencer of Spagetty's Garage, did a great job with the Black Cherry paint. So subtle, so perfect! Unless it's the absolutely perfect light, pictures don't do a paint job like that justice.
After the mods, paint work and rain kept me from being able to ride it, I was able to run it today and I loved every minute of it. Choppers are to Hot Rods as these Dynas are to the new Corvettes, that's how I felt.









No comments:

Post a Comment