Monday, August 19, 2013

BM 1


 As some of ya may know, I've been trying to get the Burbank Moto store up and running for a while now. Landlords, leasing agencies, contractors, permits and the day job, have all taken their toll- but I'm finally seeing the light at the end of my proverbial tunnel.

 The store will sell all brands of motorcycle parts and accessories (some skate stuff, too)- new and used- buy, sell or trade. If you have related items that you make (parts, artwork, clothing, etc.) get a hold of me to sell them in the shop. There will also be different brands of bikes on consignment, and if you have parts, accessories ("biker" apparel) or even a whole bike that you wanna get rid of or even trade for... come see me!

I'll keep ya'll posted about the opening.
Tentative date is Saturday, SEPTEMBER 21st.

Come by and shop or just shoot the shit with us...

Burbank Moto
2019 Burbank Blvd
Burbank, CA 91506


The way I got it:


Out with the old:

 At least one of us is smiling:

 I counter that:

 Wally:

 Their work:

 My work:


It's tea time!


No comments:

Post a Comment